- Constructed from solid pine to replicate the industrial, turn of the Century aesthetic; hand-hewn Planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process; the wooden character ensures the authenticity, one-of-a-kind and rustic Charm of this piece.
- Decked in a rustic dark Café Finish with just enough opacity to show clearly defined wood grain and a low-sheen lacquer that enhances Depth and accentuates saw marks and rough spots without looking glossy
- upper shelf panel constructed with Real tongue and Groove breadboard ends, adding to the authentic, handmade look
- Features five (5) shelves: lower shelve Measure 31"W x 13" D; upper shelf measures 38" W x 15" D; three (3) center shelves are adjustable/removable
- Overall dimensions: 39" W x 68" H x 15" D
Details: The yosemite collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century Factory furniture. Rough-hewn planks crafted entirely from solid pine Bear the characteristic saw marks, dents, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam-powered circular and sash saws of the era. A rustic black pine finish balances transparency and opacity to showcase these natural imperfections. Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to See shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations.features: made from solid pine. exposed bolts and rustic cross-bracing. mortise and tenon framing and tongue and groove surface top. frame and shelf edges constructed from solid pine; shelf panels are plywood; item does not contain MDF, particle board or engineered woodspecifications: Dimensions: 39" W x 68" h x 15" d shelve Dimensions: lower 31"W x 13" d; upper 38" W x 15" d; 3 center shelves are adjustable/removable> weight: 134 lbs care instructions: dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes. Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlets, open windows or dampness. Never allow liquids or chemicals to sit on your furniture. 1 year warranty> manufacturer will ship replacement parts at no charge for up to 1 year from date of delivery to correct defects determined at manufacturer's discretion to be related to manufacturing or workmanship