Brand: Martin Furniture
- Distressed hand applied Wheat finish that includes rasping, wear sanding, dry brushing and pin holes that are hand applied to give the piece character with its unique appearance.
- One locking letter size file drawer for document storage and two utility drawers
- Center drawer with flip down front for keyboard
- Semi-finished back, unit is meant to be placed against a wall
- Superior drawer construction with full suspension ball bearing glides and precision channel joints
- Desk top power center with 2 AC outlets and 3 USB ports for easy access to charging electronics
- Fully assembled, Dimensions: 55.5" W x 24.5" D x 29" H
Details: The Huntington Oxford office collection boasts a transitional furniture design built with hardwood solids and veneers. It is available in a traditional oak finish or warm burnish brown finish. The Huntington Oxford collection incorporates a highly detailed finish with hand-applied distressing that includes rasping, wear sanding, dry brushing and pin holes to create texture and depth. This delivers a unique, special worn appearance of fine furniture that has withstood the test of time. The natural grain and beauty of the wood is enhanced by a multi-step, hand rubbed finish. Vertical fluting and dentil molding further add character and aesthetic appeal. The desk includes one letter sized file drawer, an extra-wide keyboard shelf, a pencil drawer, and a utility drawer for storage. Ships fully assembled with 5 Year manufacturer warranty.