- Wheel: 10 die-cast metal wheels
- Action: Lever Action
- Size of Figures: 3/16" font - W: 0.115" (2.92mm) x H: 0.197" (5mm)
- Print Size: W: 1.535" (39.0mm) x H: 0.197" (5mm) / Style: Roman
- Drop-cipher feature is available to drop any wheel from printing except the unit wheel
- Great for document identification number, date and number stamp, serial number stamp, inspection stamp, ticket stamp, etc.
- Includes ink pad, 0.14oz black ink and a stylus
- Made in Japan
Details: LION Heavy-duty, 10 wheel lever action numbering machine is the highest quality made anywhere in the world. This lever action numbering machine will repeat until lever is depressed. With each click of the lever, the number will advance up to the 6th wheel (last 6 digits), and the rest of wheels can be manually changed by using a stylus. LION numbering stamp machine is precision crafted of one-piece hardened steel frame and finished in a high polish chrome. All metal interior construction will provide years of reliable use. Easy to grip handle is made of 100% recycled, high impact plastic. This 10 digit stamp machine has Roman style, 3/16" font. Drop cipher feature is available to drop any wheel from printing, except the unit wheel. Locking lever will lock machine to the position where wheels can be easily set. Convenient line gauge is marked on the base plate for exact positioning of imprint. This self inking numbering machine is ideal for sequential numbering operations and great for document identification number, date and number stamp, serial number stamp, inspection stamp, ticket stamp, etc. Dry ink pad and a bottle of black ink are included with each machine. Customizing is also available so that it can work to your exact need. Made in Japan, TAA designated country on GSA Schedule Contract.