- Color output up to SRA3/12x18 makes a big impression, while additional paper trays allow A4/letter-size printing and a multipurpose feeder takes small envelopes.
- Genuine Lexmark toner cartridges print up to 34,000 mono or color pages, while fusers and developer units both go up to 600,000 pages for impressive uptime.
- Duplex automatic document feeder (ADF) holds 100 sheets and supports scanning at up to 160 sides per minute.
- The large 10-in. class color touch screen with next-generation e-Task interface features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything without pressure or direct skin contact.
- Expand your capabilities with finishing options that include multi-position stapling, hole punch, booklet, saddle stitch and tri-fold. The finisher raises output capacity to 3,500 sheets.
Details: Loaded with standard features, the 35-ppm, multi-format Lexmark CX921de supports demanding workloads through a powerful combination of printing, copying, scanning, faxing and optional finishing. Color output up to SRA3/12x18 makes a big impression, while thoughtful engineering drives endurance and minimizes interruptions to keep the work moving. The CX921de is an ideal choice for medium to large workgroups that need a flexible MFP that can do it all. Yet its larger-format output and integration with the full portfolio of Lexmark-exclusive features and services also complement the capabilities of existing A4/letter fleets.