- Includes One 1/2-inch (12.7mm) radius cutting die (additional dies available separately)
- CR-50B accepts cutting unit Die sizes 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1 or 1-1/2-inch
- Simple drop-in die design for fast die changes
- Includes new Right Angle Push Block feature
- Sturdy 9 x 18-inch wooden top-plate on steel body Made in the USA
Details: This listing includes one 1/2-inch (approx 12mm) radius die (CU12) and bench top corner rounder machine model CR-50B.
The Model CR-50B Bench Top round cornering machine handles up to 1/2-inch* of stock per cut.
Shear action cutting designed to handle paper and plastic products. Cutter has unbreakable plastic top-plate and accepts Standard and Special size Cornerounder cutting unit sizes from 1/16-inch to 1-1/2-inch. Additional dies are available separately.
*Capacity of cutting unit is dependent on material being cut and radius of cutting unit being used.
Includes the new Cornerounder Right Angle Push Block, which makes rounding the corners on smaller product simple and easy.
The Lassco Wizer model CR-50B and dies are proudly made in the USA.
Table size: 9 x 18-inch; net weight: 9 lbs; shipping weight: 11 lbs
NOTE: This cutter is NOT designed to cut metal