- The Lamy 2000 fountain pen has been writing design history since 1966.
- As a timeless classic it is still one of the most modern writing instruments today.
- Made of fibreglass polycarbonate, the Lamy 2000 is available as a piston fountain pen.
- With partially platinized 14 carat gold nib.
- Holds ink of Lamy T 51, T 52 or T 53.
Details: Designed by Gerd A. Mller. LAMY 2000 is a piston operated filling system fountain pen made of stainless steel with matt brushed finish, 14 ct. gold nib, platinum coated.