Color: Headset + EHS Cisco 14201-22
- Dual microphone Noise Blackout system with advanced Digital Signal Processing practically eliminates all background noise, so the voice can always be heard clearly.
- Touch screen and touch sensors allows to adjust volume, mute or hold calls and even merge calls from different phones. No matter which device the callers try to reach you on, you can always answer just by tapping the headset button.
- 150m Wireless Freedom - It consistently delivers high quality sound up to 150m from your desk. So one can move freely between office and meeting rooms, using just one headset for all the calls.
- Connects to up to 3 phones - Manage all the calls from one wireless headset. Works with desk phone, softphone, smartphone or tablet.
- Secure DECT certified to protect against eavesdropping, it is the most secure DECT wireless headset. The Jabra patented headset-to-base pairing process avoids risky pairing over the air to protect your conversations.
Details: Product # Jabra PRO 9460 Mono (9460-65-707-105)
Product # Jabra EHS Cisco (14201-22)
The Jabra PRO 9460 Mono wireless headset comes with user-friendly touch screen for easy call control. Its stylish touch screen base unites 2 devices - desk and softphone. The base connects to the headset via DECT 6.0 technology, offering long range capabilities. The colorful icons and intuitive menu system make call-handling an easy job. This headset features SafeTone technology which cuts off sudden loud noises. Noise-canceling technology and advanced digital signal processing practically eliminates all background noise.
The Jabra 14201-22 enables remote Headset Hookswitch Control (HHC) with the headset and the latest generation of Cisco Unified IP phones. This adapter also lets to hear ringtones, control volume and mute the call using in-built controls of the headset.
PRO 9460 Mono Features:
- Wireless Headset
- Single Earpiece
- Digital Signal Processing Technology: Enriches Sound Quality
- Noise-Canceling Microphone
- Convenient Flexible Boom
- Up To 10 Hours Talk Time
- Unsurpassed Range Up To 500'
- Mono Sound
- TAA Compliant
- Supports 3 Wearing Styles (Headband, Neckband & Ear Hook)
- Neckband Sold Separately
- Noise Blackout Technology
- 2 x Connectivity: Desk & Softphone
- Automatic Tuning of Microphone
- Wideband Sound (150-6,800 Hz)
EHS Cisco 14201-22 Features:
- HHC Adapter
- Enables Headset Hookswitch Control w/ Cisco Unified IP Phones & Jabra Headsets
- Answer & End Calls
- Hear Ring Tones From Headset
- Volume Control & Mute Control
Works with Cisco Phone Systems:
- 7942G, 7945G, 7962G
- 7965G, 7975G