- Bluetooth Wireless Printing - SP320 Bluetooth thermal label printer can do wireless printing via smartphones, including iPhone & Android. With the steady Bluetooth connection, it can be used for printing address labels, UPC codes, barcode labels, DIY labels at home or office. (SP320 is not for 4”×6“ shipping labels)
- Free DIY Label Editing Software&APP - With Free label editing tool HiLabel APP for iOS and Android, and Label Designer software for Windows, SP320 label printer for small business offers label templates for customizing labels. It can meet a variety of printing needs, whether for personal household or commercial usage. Label Designer could be downloaded from iDPRT official website. (SP320 is not for 4”×6“ shipping labels)
- Ultrafast Printing Speed & 203DPI Resolution - SP320 Bluetooth label printer can print 140pcs 2×3" labels per minute (7IPS or 180mm/s, nearly 100% faster than common label printer). Supported by the high resolution of 203DPI, the thermal printer is an ideal choice for multiple scenarios including home, office, shop, market, warehouse, etc.
- Max Printing Width 3.15" - Available for any thermal direct label with width from 0.98" to 3.15" (25mm-80mm), meeting various printing scenarios including home, store and office. SP320 is compatible with labels from any brand on the market.
- Easy Connection - For Wireless Bluetooth Connection, please connect the thermal printer to your phone via the"HiLabel" APP, then you would be able to create a new label, customizing the correct size and pattern! For PC connection, please connect the printer to your PC with the USB cord included in the package. The printer is not compatible with the Dev, Beta Release, Preview version of Windows 11, but is compatible with the official version of Windows 11.)
Details: The iDPRT SP320 Bluetooth Thermal Printer can connect to your phone and PC via Bluetooth with a connection range of 5 meters. Using the free and smart editing tools providing multiple built-in templates and fonts, downloaded from the APP store and iDPRT official website, you can enjoy your label DIY time immediately. Equipped with 7IPS technology, the label printer for small business can print 140pcs 2×3” labels per minute, nearly 100% faster than the common label printer. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux Systems, the portable and durable Bluetooth label printer support printing width from 0.98" to 3.15" (25mm-80mm) with a resolution of 203 DPI, so you have a wide choices of label sizes, such as 3''x2''、2''x1''、3''x1''、2.25" x 1.25"、1.50" x 1.00", which is a ideal option for printing beverage labels, food labels, office labels, commodity tags, shipping labels and so on, meeting your various needs both at work and in daily life. Besides, thanks to the inkless technology, you won’t waste extra money on buying ink or toner, which will save you a lot!