- Tear through up to 1,482 sheets of paper per minute. Designed for up to 10-15 users, high volume
- Continuous operation: Fast shredding and minimal downtime, powerful single-phase 1 3/4 HP motor
- High quality, solid-steel cutting shafts shred staples, paper clips, credit cards, CD/DVD's
- Jam prevention technology with a patented Electronic Capacity Control (ECC) indicator
- Patented electronically controlled transparent safety shield in the feed, protects fingers and hands
Details: The 4002 strip-cut P-2 shredder is designed for the busy office and high-volume shredding environments. Best for 10–15 users, the 4002 is rated for continuous operation and reducing document volume. High-quality, solid steel cutting heads minimize downtime while shredding paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CD/DVDs. Built with a high-quality, wooden, easy-open cabinet on casters, the 4002 shredder is equipped with a large, 16” feed opening and powerhouse, impact-resistant, and easily-removable 44-gallon bin. The large but quiet 1 3/4 horsepower motor chews through 35 sheets of paper at once and up to 1,482 sheets per minute. A patented, electronically-controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening protects fingers and hands, and the patented Electronic Capacity Control (ECC) monitors and grades document feeding to prevent jams. German engineering and manufacturing ensure superior quality that will provide many years of trouble-free operation. The 4002 is covered by a lifetime warranty on cutting shafts and wheels, 3-year limited warranty on all other parts excluding wearables, and 90-day limited warranty on labor or exchange at ideal's discretion. The 4002 is delivered by truck and requires a loading dock for receipt.