- Tear through up to 875 sheets of paper per minute. Designed for up to 15-18 Users
- Continuous operation: Fast shredding and minimal downtime,powerful single-phase 1 HP motor
- Jam prevention technology with a patented Electronic Capacity Control (ECC) indicator
- High quality, hardened, solid-steel cutting shafts shred staples, paper clips, credit cards, CD's
- Zero Energy Consumption sleep mode cuts off power supply after 30 minutes
Details: The robust 3804 strip-cut P-2 shredder is designed for 15 - 18 users. Continuous operation and high-quality, solid steel cutting heads minimize downtime while shredding paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CD/DVDs. The large, 16” feed opening and powerhouse, impact-resistant, and easily-removable 44-gallon bin make the 3804 perfect for high-volume shredding in large departments or offices. A high-quality, wooden, easy-open cabinet is mounted on casters for easy mobility. The large but quiet 1 horsepower motor chews through 31 sheets of paper at once and up to 875 sheets per minute. A patented, electronically-controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening protects fingers and hands, and the patented Electronic Capacity Control (ECC) monitors and grades document feeding to prevent jams. German engineering and manufacturing ensure superior quality that will provide many years of trouble-free operation. The 3804 is covered by a lifetime warranty on cutting shafts and wheels, 3-year limited warranty on all other parts excluding wearables, and 90-day limited warranty on labor or exchange at ideal's discretion. The 3804 is delivered by truck and requires a loading dock for receipt.