- Centralized office shredder designed for 10 - 12 users in a department, floor, or office
- Continuous run-time shredder for shredding paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs/DVDs
- P-2 strip-cut security level reduces paper volume
- Tears through 27 - 30 sheets of paper at a time, and 762 sheets per minute
- Hardened, solid-steel cutting shafts are covered by a limited lifetime warranty on cutting shafts
Details: A powerful, hefty centralized office shredder, the 3104 strip-cut P-2 is designed for 10 - 12 users. Continuous operation and high-quality, solid steel cutting heads minimize downtime while shredding paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CD/DVDs. The 12” feed opening and large, light-weight, impact-resistant, easily-removable 32-gallon bin make the 3104 perfect for a large department, floor, or small office document reduction and reducing paper volume needs. The large but quiet 1 horsepower motor chews through 30 sheets of paper at once and up to 762 sheets per minute. The high-quality, wooden, easy-open cabinet is mounted on casters for easy mobility. A patented, electronically-controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening protects fingers and hands, and the patented Electronic Capacity Control (ECC) monitors and grades document feeding to prevent jams. German engineering and manufacturing ensure superior quality that will provide many years of trouble-free operation. The 3104 is covered by a lifetime warranty on cutting shafts and wheels, 3-year limited warranty on all other parts excluding wearables, and 90-day limited warranty on labor or exchange at ideal's discretion.