- Centralized office shredder designed for 4 - 5 users in a department, floor, or office
- Continuous run-time shredder for shredding paper
- P-7 super micro-cut security level is HIPAA and FACTA compliant
- Tears through 6 - 8 sheets of paper at a time, and 244 sheets per minute
- Hardened, solid-steel cutting shafts are covered by a 1-year limited warranty on cutting shafts
Details: The ideal. 2604 super micro-cut P-7 is a powerful, compact, centralized office shredder with automatic oiler, is designed for 4–5 users, and is perfect for shredding classified and top-secret documents, such as documents involving Communications Security (COMSEC), Secure Compartmentalized Information (SCI), and Special Access Programs (SAP). Continuous operation and high-quality, solid steel cutting heads minimize downtime while shredding paper. A 10 1/4" feed opening and light-weight, impact-resistant, easily-removed, 26-gallon bin make the 2604 shredder a perfect entry-level, high security shredder for a department or small office. A large but quiet 1 horsepower motor chews through 8 sheets of paper at once and up to 244 sheets per minute. A patented, electronically-controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening protects fingers and hands, and the patented Electronic Capacity Control (ECC) monitors and grades document feeding to prevent jams. The automatic oiler lubricates the cutting heads during operation, ensuring optimal performance for the 2604. German engineering and manufacturing ensure superior quality that will provide many years of trouble-free operation. The 2604 is covered by a 1-year limited warranty on cutting shafts and wheels and 1-year limited warranty on all other parts excluding wearables.