- Deskside shredder designed for 2-3 users
- Shreds 6-8 sheets of paper at a time, and 122 sheets per minute
- Continuous run-time shredder for shredding paper, staples, paperclips, and credit cards
- Patented electronically controlled transparent safety shield protects fingers and hands
- A powerful, single phase, 1/2 horsepower motor operates at a quiet 55 decibels, or the volume of conversation
Details: The ideal. 2445 cross-cut P-5 is a versatile desk side shredder, designed for 2 - 3 users. Continuous operation and high-quality, solid steel cutting heads minimize downtime while shredding paper, staples, paper clips, and credit cards. HIPAA and FACTA compliant, and certified to shred Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), the 2445 is federally accepted to protect information and social security numbers against identity theft. The 2445 shredder has a high-quality, easy-open, wooden cabinet, mounted on casters for easy mobility. A 9 1/2" feed opening and impact-resistant, lightweight, easy-to-remove 9-gallon bin make this a perfect deskside shredder. A patented, electronically-controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening protects fingers and hands. A 1/2 horsepower motor chews through 8 sheets of paper at once and up to 122 sheets of paper per minute. German engineering and manufacturing ensure superior quality that will provide many years of trouble-free operation. The 2445 is covered by a lifetime warranty on cutting shafts and wheels, 3-year limited warranty on all other parts excluding wearables, and 90-day limited warranty on labor or exchange at ideal's discretion.