- Print, scan and copy from a single, energy-efficient device with touchscreen control panel
- Connections include Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) networking, USB, and PictBridge
- Rotate and crop, adjust brightness, or apply color effects before printing with TouchSmart control panel--no PC necessary
- Up to 30 ppm black and 28 ppm color print speeds, scans up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
- Borderless photo printing up to 8.5 x 11 inches, 125-sheet input tray and 20-sheet photo tray
Hardware Platform: PC
Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition
Details: Change it to The Photosmart Plus E-All-in-One (which I'll call the Plus eAIO for brevity) can print, copy, and scan. It can scan to a computer or to a memory card, though not to e-mail, and it lacks a port for a USB thumb drive. (It supports memory cards in the SD/MMC/MS Duo families.) Under the scan menu, there's also a Reprint function, which lets you scan a photo and print out a copy on 4-by-6, 5-by-7, or 8.5-by-11 photo paper.