- Main functions of this all in one printer: wireless printing, automatic two-sided printing, print Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files from USB.
- 120 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Discover the power of HP PageWide Technology today at no risk. 120 day money back guarantee through HP directly. (Find 120 Day Guarantee program details within Technical Specifications section below). One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Unique features: built-in ethernet and wireless networking, 4.3-inch color touchscreen, print speeds up to 70 ppm, PIN printing, NFC touch-to-print
- Print up to 1,550 sheets without reloading paper
- Professional-quality color at up to half the cost per page and twice the speed of color lasers
- Use Original HP 972 Ink cartridges and get up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
- Use up to 50% less energy than lasers with HP PageWide Technology
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
Operating System: Windows
Details: Ideal for small and medium businesses that want affordable, professional-quality documents from a fast, high-performance business printer. Count on exceptional value and the results businesses need—print professional-quality color documents for the lowest total cost of ownership in its class, and keep productivity on track with best-in-class speeds and fast printing from sleep mode. Documents are ready fast, so there’s less waiting. Minimize interruptions and downtime with efficient, reliable performance. Conserve resources and use less energy than laser printers, with HP PageWide Technology designed for today’s busy office. This printer also helps protect your fleet, data, and documents with best-in-class security and fleet management features. Help secure important information and get the tools you need to work efficiently and confidently, and help protect your investment and extend capabilities as your needs grow with a portfolio of solutions. 40% lowest cost per color page claim applies to devices that are not sold under contract: Comparison of HP PageWide A4 Pro and Enterprise class devices with the majority of in-class color ink/laser MFPs ($400-$2,999), and color ink/laser single function printers ($300-$999) with >1% market share and print speeds >20ppm as of February 2017; market share as reported by IDC as of Q4 2016. Cost per page (CPP) reported by gap intelligence Pricing & Promotions Report January/February 2017, comparisons for devices/supplies not sold under contract are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges, inclusive of long life consumables and page yield. Average HP yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing in default mode. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies and hp.com/go/PageWideClaims. " 120 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROGRAM – Simply buy any qualifying HP PageWide Family printer and test it within your business. If you’re not 100% convinced of the benefits, return the product to HP within one hundred and twenty (120) days – for a full refund. Registration & Details at hp.com/go/mbg or download 120 Day Money Back Guarantee Program Details pdf below with Technical Specification section.