Color: Light Gray
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi | Maximum Print Size: 8.5" x 14"
- First Print Out Time: 5.3 Seconds | Automatic Duplexing; Mobile Printing
- 2.7" LCD with Keypad | Easy-Access USB | 100-Sheet MP Tray; 550-Sheet Feeder
- Minimum Print Size: 3 x 5" | Print Speed: 65 ppm | Monthly Duty Cycle: 275,000 Pages
- Supported Media Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper, Thick Paper, Recycled Paper and More
Details: Speedy and durable, the LaserJet Enterprise M608dn Monochrome Laser Printer from HP will be a great asset for demanding workplaces that require high-volume printing. It features impressive print speeds of up to 65 ppm with a first print out speed of just 5.3 seconds and offers automatic duplexing for fast two-sided printing when needed. It also has a max print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi that will create sharp, detailed text and documents. This model features multiple options for media handling, including a 100-sheet multipurpose tray able to work with various paper types from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" in size along a standard 550-sheet feeder for general print jobs. The printer even features a monthly duty cycle of 275,000 pages to ensure it can handle large jobs with ease. Built-in USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity are available to provide multiple setup options. Additionally, it features a rotating 2.7" QVGA LCD and keypad as the control panel and has an easy-access USB port is present for direct printing from a portable storage device.