- HP Auto Red-eye Removal, Photo brightness, Crop photos, add a frame, draw on the image, and create greeting cards using clip-art images stored in the printer.
- Media sizes: Photo paper 10x15 cm (4x6 inches) or 13x18 cm (5x7 inches), Panorama photo paper, Photo sticker paper, Photo paper with tab, Index cards, Hagaki cards. Up to 20 sheets depending upon paper thickness.
- Memory Cards supported: CompactFlash Type I and II, MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital (SD), Sony Memory Sticks, Microdrive, xD-Picture Card
- 4.8-in touchscreen, 3.5-inch LCD (color graphics), Stylus included.
- Photo print speed as fast as 27 sec (with border, direct connect).
Details: From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer Want to print lab-quality photos on the go? Then you need an HP Photosmart. Edit and print photos easily without using your PC, plus make reprints for your family and friends at the touch of a button.
SPECIFICATIONS: Print Speed: 4" x 6" photo as fast as 27 seconds (with border, direct connect)(1)
Print From: PictBridge®-enabled cameras, memory cards, USB, PC/Mac®
Paper Handling: 4" x 6", 4" x 8", 5" x 7", 4" x 12"
FEATURES: Color LCD
Artistic Effects (B&W/Sepia)
INCLUDED NOT INCLUDED PRINT PHOTOS ON THE GO • Use the large 4.8-inch touchscreen to view, edit and print photos without a PC • Customize photos by drawing or writing on a displayed image before you print it • Add a special message or caption using the touchscreen keyboard • Choose from over 300 creative elements for borders, frames and clip art • Edit photos using HP Design Gallery, which includes pet-eye fix and the slimming effect • Fold-up paper tray holds up to 20 sheets of photo paper SET UP YOUR PERSONAL PHOTO LAB • Print all your favorite photos at home and on the go • Have fun with projects: make your own photo books and greeting cards For project templates, tips to help you get started and more, visit the HP Creative Studio at www.hp.com/create. REMEMBER COMPATIBLE INK, PAPER AND ACCESSORIES • HP, the #1 brand in ink is the #1 value • Count on prints with realistic skin tones and bright colors using Original HP Vivera inks • Print up to 65% more pages than bargain inks(2) using Original HP ink • Get prints that dry instantly and resist smearing using HP Advanced Photo Paper(3) • Connect your PC to this HP printer easily using a USB cable RECYCLE • Recycle your print cartridges for free: visit www.hp.com/recycle for details In 2006, HP recycled more than 164 million pounds of hardware and print cartridges—the same weight as 600 jumbo jets. (1) After first page; see www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter for details. (2) A QualityLogic 2009 study compared Original HP inkjet print cartridges (92A, 93A, 98A, 95A, 21A and 22A) with refilled ink cartridges sold in North America. For details, see www.qualitylogic.com/2009HPinktest.pdf. (3) Smudge- and water-resistant only when printed using HP Advanced Photo Paper and HP 110 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge with HP Vivera inks, not available in 4 x 12-inch panorama size.