Color: USB & RS232
- Kit includes Barcode Scanner, Cradle, Power Supply, RS232 Cable and USB Cable.
- Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, and DotCode symbologies.
- Combines enhanced reading of poorquality and damaged codes with classleading durability, reducing the risk of errors and operational slowdowns.
- Engineered to 30 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 1,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), the Voyager XP 1472g scanner is built to withstand busy point-of sale scanning with much better accuracy than comparable solutions.
- Enhanced performance on the codes stores scan every day, including digital coupons, codes, and wallets on customers’ smartphones, as well as merchandise codes at the register. A longer Bluetooth range compared to competitive devices enables greater operational flexibility for line busting or peak season satellite POS stations.
Details: Designed for in-store retail environments requiring a highly accurate 2D scanning solution in a durable form factor, the Voyager Extreme Performance (XP) 1472g cordless scanner delivers industryleading scanning capability on traditional barcodes and digital screens – even on damaged and difficult-to-read codes.
With better durability and more powerful scanning capabilities than previous models – or any competitive scanner in its class – the Voyager XP 1472g scanner is the perfect option for workflows that include 1D and 2D barcode reading and require a more robust and reliable solution. The Voyager XP 1472g scanner combines added durability and better scan capability at the same competitive price point as its predecessor. The scanner’s extended scan distance will reach right to the bottom of the cart without bending and wasted time at the checkout.
Model: Voyager 1472G2D
Scan Angle: Horizontal 39.2°; Vertical 27.4°
Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, and DotCode symbologies
Dimensions: 62 mm x 173 mm x 82 mm (2.5" x 6.8" x 3.2")
Weight:210 g (7.4 oz)
Expected Hours of Operation:14 hours
Expected Charge Time:4.5 hours
Operating Temp:Charging: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F), Non-Charging: 0°C to 50°C (23°F to 122°F)
Drop:Engineered to withstand 30 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete
Warranty:3-year factory warranty
One Barcode Scanner
One Charge and Communication Base
One USB Cable
One RS232 Cable
One Power Adapter