Brand: Herman Miller
Color: Cherry Crepe/Studio White
- Frameless Suspension Back offers sitters a Healthy balance between support and freedom of movement
- Features: tilt limiter, stationary Seat Depth/arms, Fog base and studio white frame, Fog Arm pads, and carpet casters
- Breathable Unframed Back keeps you cool while you work
- Minimal design that has minimal impact on the environment
- The Herman Miller sayl chair shipped and sold by is backed by our 12 Year. Ships fully assembled. Made in the U. S. A
Details: “I knew that creating a work chair is one of designs greatest challenges, an intimidating project in every possible way, ” says Swiss designer Yves béhar. “There is no place to hide in a chair. Every part serves a structural or tactile purpose. ” béhar didn't have to look far from his adopted home of San Francisco for the inspiration of his sayl task chair (2010). The geometry of the Golden gate bridge suspension system can be seen in the airiness of the chairs signature back. Its Name reflects the sailboats that pass beneath the famous bridge, and replacing the “I” in “sail” with a “Y” is a nod to the chairs Innovative y-tower structure, which provides ample support. The ventilated elastomer back flexes with your body and permits free air circulation, and the four-setting tilt limiter lets you adjust tension and range to your liking. Low-cost but high-concept, sayl took almost three years to create and is cradle to Cradle silver certified for sustainability. Although 90% recyclable, This task chair is no mere throwaway.