Brand: HARA CHAIR
Color: Black Mesh
- Material: Mesh or Synthetic Leather, Cover: 100% Polyester ( Very durable and breathable )
- Seat width: 50 cm / Seat depth: 50 cm / Seat height: 43-60 cm (Variable in height by gas lifter ) / Total height: 1110-1180 cm
- Casters: 5 x load-dependent restricted 50 mm multifunctional casters ( inclusive ) / Chrome-plated parts: All metal parts inclusive five-star base
- Recommended for daily sitting sessions of 8 to 12 hours. / Maximal weight for use: Loadable up to 120 kg
- Verified and certificated by ISO no.: ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 / International patent no.: PCT/WO03/034870A1 / All rights reserved by HaraTech.
Mesh fabric / artificial leather, PP, Urathan foam, head & arm(up, down) & seat height adjustable, backrest tilting & tension adjustable, jacket hanger, back up & down function
HEALTHY & RELAX HaraTech offers the latest chair technology worldwide.
HaraTech has worked over 10 years to answer the question " How can chairs serve people better ? " Technology and patent of HaraTech.
Traditional chairs consist of three parts: Legs, a base, and a back support.
A single base design is not sufficient to distribute the weight of an upper body efficiently before it causes back pain, twisted spine, and pelvic misalignment.
HaraTech has created a chair with twin bases that can distribute the weight of the upper body efficiently.
The base of a Hara chair is separated in two and designed based on a human body science to fit pelvic structure.
This along with the space between the bases can provide better air and blood circulation in anal area to prevent possible spinal and anal problems.
The Hara chair base can adjust itself to fit the ideal pelvic angle for men and women.
This relieves the pressure on spine and pelvis caused by the upper body weight and enables better blood circulation.
Recommended for daily sitting sessions of 8 to 12 hours.