- Go “GREEN” - manufactured from post-industrial material: tack surface 90%, aluminum frame 75%.
- Self-healing recycled rubber tack surface hides pin holes and boasts a colorful Confetti pattern
- Doors feature full-length hinges, shatter-resistant acrylic panels, flush mount locks and keys for added security.
- Concealed corner brackets allow for easy and secure mounting.
- Interior depth 7/8". Overall depth 2 1/4".
- Anodized Satin aluminum frame
- Backed by Ghent’s 10-year guarantee. TAA Compliant - Made in the USA
Details: Ghent's Traditional Indoor Enclosed Recycled Rubber Tackboard Message Centers meet the measures to call them “GREEN" as they feature materials that are fully recyclable. The tackboard surface is manufactured using 90% post-industrial recycled rubber and the anodized Satin aluminum frame contains 75% post-industrial material. The shatter-resistant acrylic door panels contain up to 15% post-industrial recycled materials. The tack surface is self-healing and will hold up under the most demanding conditions. It is easy to maintain, colorfast and will resist stains and fading. Doors feature full-length hinges and flush mount locks and keys for added security. Included are concealed corner brackets for easy and secure mounting. Backed by Ghent's 10-year guarantee. For indoor use.