- Punches the GBC 19-Hole pattern for Plastic Comb binding; punches up to 20 sheets per lift (based on 20 lb. bond); rectangular holes; 19 holes for 11" punching edge; 2 second punch cycle
- Ergonomic vertical punch throat speeds up productivity, prevents mispunches; choose your preferred punching method from a palm switch or hands-free foot pedal; auto-reverse
- Adjustable edge guide allows for easy alignment of paper and covers; punches books as small as 4" or as large as 11.7"(A4) in one pass; longer documents may be punched in two passes
- Flat top surface for stacking GBC bind stations for space savings; bind station may be separated from the punch for increased productivity - one operator punching and one operator binding
- Dimensions: 5.5H x 19.8W x 17.5"D; power requirements: 115V, 50Hz, 1.6A
Details: Experience reliable electric punching for Plastic Comb Binding with GBC Modular Punch MP2000PB. Designed with user-friendly features and a stackable platform, the MP2000PB is versatile enough for any office environment. The GBC MP2000PB Modular Fixed Die Comb Binding Punch is ideal for users who are looking for an electric comb binding machine. The MP2000PB, when used in conjunction with a modular comb opener, can more than double your productivity by allowing one person to punch while another binds the documents. The MP2000PB is designed to allow you to stack your comb opener conveniently on the top and uses vertical punching to allow you to easily square up your pages when punching.