- Shreds 10 sheets of paper per pass into 309 (5/32 x 2” Security Level P-3) cross-cut particles; shreds staples, credit cards, Paper clips
- Runs for up to 8 minutes before a cool down period is needed
- JamBlocker Technology blocks jams before they start
- SafeSense Technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening
- 5-gallon pull-out bin with LED bin-full indicator
- This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
Details: Product Description The Fellowes Powershred 63Cb Cross-Cut Shredder can shred up to 10 sheets of paper per pass into 307 (5/32” x 2” Security Level P-3) cross-cut particles. This machine also safely shreds CDs/DVDs, credit cards, staples, paper clips and junk mail. Achieve hassle-free shredding with all the 63Cb has to offer including Jam Blocker Technology, blocking jams jams before they start. To protect more than your identity, the patented SafeSense Technology is designed with an electronic safety sensor that surrounds the paper entry and automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening. Also, the 63Cb’s Energy Savings System provides optimal energy efficiency 100% of the time-in use and out of use. With the ability to shred for up to 8 minutes before a cool down period is needed, the 63Cb is ideal for personal deskside use and includes a 5-gallon pull-out bin. Backed by a worry-free 1-year product and service warranty plus a 5-year cutter warranty. 18.13" H x 15.19" W x 10.88" D From the Manufacturer Fellowes Powershred