Color: Silver Edition Software
- Fargo DTC4500e ID CARD PRINTER prints plastic (PVC) ID cards and professional badges for employees, students, membership cards, and the like. Dual-sided direct-to-card photo ID system includes all components necessary for high-volume printing with high-level security requirements.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE includes everything you need to start printing - Fargo DTC4500e dual-sided printer, YMCKO color ribbon (45200), 500 high-quality, durable white PVC cards, ID camera to take pictures sent directly to the printer, and Bodno Software (5 editions available - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, and Platinum). SILVER edition includes all Bronze edition features plus auto-create with import from Excel or CSV.
- POWERFUL & SECURE Designed for high-volume printing, Fargo's DTC4500e can withstand continuos printing at high speeds with maximum card protection. Features password protection, data encryption, optional secure smart-code encoding with lamination capabilites.
- PRINTER SPECS Card hopper capacity - Input 200 cards/Output 100 cards. Print speed - Full Color 16 seconds per card/Black 6 seconds per card. Printer size - 15.1” L x 6.2” W x 10.2” H. Weight - 16 lbs. Connection types - USB 2.0 and Ethernet. OS Compatibility - Windows.
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT 3-year warranty included for the printer hardware. Lifetime support for Bodno's software - we're ALWAYS here to help you with any issues you may have designing or printing your cards!
Details: The Fargo DTC4500e Complete Single Sided ID Card System comes with the Single Sided DTC4500e card printer, Asure ID Solo software, 100 PVC cards, and a 500 print ribbon. The he Fargo DTC4500e Complete Single Sided ID Card System has everything you need to start printing cards in only minutes. High-volume performance - Built for organizations requiring robust, high-volume printing every day. Standard features include high-capacity ribbon supplies and dual-input card hoppers that allow for maximum card input capacity and management of multiple card types. End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security - The optional iCLASS SE encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system(PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes. The modular design enables organizations to build on their investment by adding field-upgradeable modules for dual-sided printing, lamination and technology card encoding. Maximum protection - Protect blank card stock and printed/encoded cards with optional locking card hoppers.