- This reliable 24-pin, narrow-carriage impact printer boasts a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty, and speeds up to 584 cps
- Seamless integration with both new and legacy systems including Epson ESC/P and IBM PPDS printer languages for greater flexibility
- ENERGY STAR V2.0 compliant printer that uses low energy consumption
- Advanced paper handling with simple paper path for remarkable reliability and accommodates cut-sheet paper and continuous forms up to 7 pages thick
- Easy setup and operation with user-friendly control panel with intuitive setup and configuration features
Details: The Epson LQ-2090II Impact Printer offers the durability and productivity needed for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 24-pin, wide-format impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 584 cps. Their up-to-8-million-character ribbon cartridge reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P2 and IBM PPDS printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.