- One measurement of brightness is not enough - The Home Cinema 5030UB has: Color Brightness: 2400 lumens (2) and White Brightness: 2400 lumens (2).
- Full HD 1080p, widescreen performance - for movies, games and more - up to 300" on virtually any wall or screen.
- Exquisite detail - up to 600,000:1 contrast ratio, plus Super-resolution technology.
- Place the projector virtually anywhere - 2.1x zoom and the widest horizontal lens shift available make it easy.
Bring the movie theater experience home with the Home Cinema 5030UB. Experience incredible cinematic adventures with 2D and 3D, Full HD 1080p performance. Movies, sporting events and video games virtually jump off the screen with 2400 lumens of color brightness and 2400 lumens of white brightness (2). Get deep black levels with a contrast ratio up to 600,000:1. Horizontal and vertical lens shift and a 2.1x zoom ratio ensure setup flexibility in difficult installation environments. And, THX display certification, the performance benchmark recognized by consumers and professionals, ensures natural textures, and a film-like movie experience. Plus, two pairs of RF 3D glasses are included, so you’re always ready for exciting 3D experiences.
2. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3. Data source: Projector Central website Jan. 2013. Average of 1128 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of five brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the five segments.
4. Battery life varies based on usage conditions.
5. See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options.
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
7. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.