- Save a ridiculous amount on ink (1) with revolutionary Cartridge-Free printing — save up to 80 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges (1) — that’s about 2 cents per color ISO page vs. 14 cents with color laser toner (1)
- Built for speed — up to 17 black/9.5 color ISO ppm print speed (ƚ); no warmup time; fast first page out
- Professional-quality color prints — Epson DURABrite ET pigment inks for crisp, vibrant prints in black-and-white and color; borderless prints up to 8.5" x 11"
- Engineered for high-volume business environments — reliability you can count on with a 2-year limited warranty with registration (2); PrecisionCore permanent printhead designed to last the life of the printer
- Less waste — zero-cartridge waste with high-yield ink bottles
- Bonus Black ink bottle included — get up to 7,500 additional pages black (3) right out of the box; plus, get up to 7,500 pages black/6,000 color (3) with each replacement set of bottles you purchase
- Get more done with powerful productivity features — auto 2-sided printing, 250-sheet paper tray, 2.4" color touchscreen, fax, Ethernet, ADF, face-down output
- Easy control from your mobile device — the Epson Smart Panel app (4) lets you set up, operate and monitor your printer using your mobile device
- Compact, space-saving design, plus exclusive EcoFit ink bottles — uniquely keyed bottles for easy filling of each color; auto start/stop design
- Security features and easy connectivity — full suite of embedded features protects your data; connect wirelessly with Wi-Fi Direct (5); also features voice-activated printing (6)
Details: Ideal for high-volume environments, the EcoTank Pro ET-5170 all-in-one supertank printer offers fast Cartridge-Free Printing, plus copy, scan and fax. Save up to 80 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges (1) – that’s about 2 cents per color ISO page versus 14 cents with cartridges (1). Engineered for high productivity in a small footprint, the ET-5170 delivers professional-quality prints face down for greater privacy. Epson DURABrite ET pigment ink ensures vibrant borderless prints. This hardworking printer offers demanding businesses reliability they can count on, including a 2-year limited warranty with registration (2) and permanent printhead designed to last the life of the printer. Plus, there’s zero cartridge waste. Ƚ Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit epson.com/printspeed 1. Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions. Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the ink bottles using the manufacturers' online prices and yields for the best-selling similarly featured color laser printers, available at retail, priced at $999 or less (USD) with speeds of 40 ppm or less per industry-available data as of August 2020. Savings of up to $600 (USD) and cost per ISO page of about $0.09 (USD) for XL-capacity color laser toner cartridges based on the same methodology. 2. 12 months of standard limited warranty or 80,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 80,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited Warranty for details. 3. Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup; yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit epson.com/inkinfo 4. Requires Smart Panel app download. Data usage fees may apply. 5. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software. 6. Epson Connect account and voice-activated account registration required. See www.epson.com/voice for device compatibility. 7. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit epson.com/recycle 8. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.