- Simple, unattended production — easily create multiple CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. PP-100III holds up to 100 discs for automated printing and duplication
- High-quality printing — get sharp text and stunning graphics with patented MicroPiezo technology
- Economical and easy to maintain— low total cost of ownership with six high-capacity ink cartridges (each with low ink sensors) and a field-replaceable waste tank. Also features Epson's industry leading service and support for added peace of mind
- Reliable automation — Discproducer's proven robotic arm and patented AcuGrip technology ensure that only one disc is placed in the drive or on the printer at one time
- Compact, durable design — PP-100III's rugged construction and space-saving format is build to last
Details: The perfect choice for professional CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc publishing and printing, the Epson Discproducer PP-100III is ideal for businesses looking for high-quality printing, reliable performance and a low total cost of ownership. Built with Epson’s world-renown robotic and printing technologies, it offers easy, unattended production of multiple types of discs ― all in one compact device. With Epson’s patented MicroPiezo inkjet technology and six individual ink cartridges, it delivers crisp text and vibrant graphics for use in various industries including healthcare, legal and music. Simple USB connectivity, Epson's Total Disc Maker software for PC and Mac, ink sensors, AcuGrip technology and a field-replaceable waste tank, it’s easy to operate and maintain.