Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Brand: Elite Screens
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.0" W. Overall Size: 56.1" H x 94.3" W x 3.3" D.
- Screen Material: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 160 degree viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with Standard, Short Throw, UHD/HD projectors.
- Features a submursive curved design surrounded in a black velvet 3.5" aluminum frame. Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface with an updated rubber edge design that results in an easier installation.
- Includes complete installation kit with sliding wall mounts that allow adjustable horizontal
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
** ELITE SCREENS LUNETTE 2 SERIES CURVED FIXED FRAME SCREEN IS A NEW DESIGN THAT MAKES
INSTALLATION A LOT EASIER AND A LOT LESS TIME CONSUMING.
Lunette 2 Series features include:
* Curved Frame Home Theater Front Projection Screen
* Rubber-edge border that makes installation a lot easier
* Velvet covered 3.5"width aluminum frame border
* Sliding wall mounts provide adjustable horizontal centering
* 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by
Elite Screens;a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
*Available in the following range of diagonal sizes: *No specialized projector required
Lunette 2 Series includes Elite Screens' CineWhite FRONT projection screen material which features:
* 180° Wide Viewing Angle
* 1.1 gain Full Lambertian Diffuser- no half gain drop
* Black backed for a bright image
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquartersin the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment.