- FAST TYPING: Easily enter text with a familiar computer-style, QWERTY, keyboard
- TIME-SAVING FEATURES: Uses convenient one-touch “Hot Keys” to access shortcuts for creating and formatting wire/cable wraps, flags, Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes, fixed-length, general, and breaker labels
- CONVENIENT MEMORY RECALL: Quickly access your most commonly used labels, symbols and terms with the “Favorites” key
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Avoid repeated steps with the “Custom” key – customize and save settings for individual label formats
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: Uses DYMO Industrial labels 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" wide industrial-strength labels in a variety of materials and colors – plus print directly onto heat-shrink tubes
Details: From the Manufacturer DYMO Industrial SolutionsLeave any job site looking better than you found it. Designed based on inputs from professional installers, DYMO Industrial products are tough, affordable, long lasting--and loaded with convenient features that help you save time and money every day.DYMO Industrial LabelsChoose job-site tested, extreme temperature and moisture resistant labels that stick and stay stuck. DYMO offers a wide variety of sizes and colors. How to Choose the Right DYMO Industrial Label DYMO offers the right label for virtually every situation and surface. View larger. Available DYMO Industrial Labels Job-site tested, DYMO Industrial labels offer exceptional convenience and reliability. View larger. DYMO Rhino Label PrintersGet your hands on a handheld labeling system engineered for your world. Not only does it meet ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards, it will meet yours. Product Description With its familiar QWERTY keyboard and library of over 150 symbols and terms for electrical, pro AV/security and facilities management, the DYMO Rhino 4200 Industrial Label Maker gets industrial labeling jobs done fast and done right. “Hot Key” shortcuts enable you to quickly create and format wire/cable wraps, flags, fixed-length labels and more, while a “Favorites” key provides single-key access to your most commonly used labels, symbols and terms. With the Rhino 4200, you can print labels up to 3/4" wide in flexible nylon, permanent polyester, and durable vinyl materials – plus directly onto heat-shrink tubes. Integrated rubber bumpers help prevent damage from on-the-job drops and falls.
Languages: English, French