Color: Black / Blue
- Quality Comfortable Ergonomic Design with bonus headrest cushion & lumbar support cushion
- Fully Adjustable Backrest (between 90-135 degrees)
- Multi-functional control unit and the 4 dimensional armrests fine-tunes your seating experience
- Durable Metal Five-Point Base with 3 Inch double caster wheels
- Lifetime Warranty on steel frame, 2 year warranty on parts/accessories
DXRacer's Iron series offers exceptional support for your entire body while maintaining a sleek, racing car seat inspired, design. The included headrest and lumbar cushions along with the multifunctional control unit and the 4-dimensional armrests helps you fine-tune your seating experience to fit your personal preferences.
The Iron series falls somewhere between the Drifting series and the King series in size. The shape of the seat takes inspiration from the Drifting series, but is executed in a larger fashion. The material used in the seat of the Iron series is a high-density, extremely durable, cold foam that stays in good shape even after long hours of use. The solidly welded steel frame, SGS certified gas lift and the aluminum star base handles weights up to 130 kg (approx. 285 pounds).
The 3" PU-casters, the multifunctional control unit and the fully adjustable backrest (between 90-135 degrees) allows you to seamlessly move around and make adjustments on the fly, without having to get up from your seat. Specifications:
• Armrests : 4D
• Cover : PU Leather
• Tilt function : Multi-functional
• Gas Lift : Class 4
• Base : 5-star Wide Aluminium
• Caster : 3"
Recommended User Weight : Under 250 lbs
Recommended User Height : Under 5'9"
Recommended User BMI : Under 30 BMI