Brand: Conquest Maps
Color: Black, Gray, White
- Display life's journeys w/our unique top quality travel maps! Tons of Character! Push Pins Included!
- Heavy duty; real cork backing for push pins; internal frame; stretched canvas print. Ready to hang.
- An automatic conversation starter & a truly cherished piece of home decor that will last a lifetime.
- The Perfect Gift! Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Baby Shower, Retirement, Family, Office/Business
- OUR GUARANTEE: You will love it! You WON'T regret buying! Any problems: CONTACT US and we'll fix it!
Details: Conquest Maps - The BEST pinable travel maps available.
This map is a gorgeous piece of artwork that will be the focal point of your living room, dining room, office, or nursery. A minimalist design combined with that industrial grunge vibe! It's inspired by old blueprints, scratched slate chalkboards, and modern boldness, while still providing current information and unbeatable class. The dark gray background and light gray graphics contrast each other to make a map that stands out and compliments your home decor!
It comes with 50 Sky Blue and 50 Deep Blue push pins by default. Want different colors? Just send us a message right after you purchase and we can swap those out for any of our other colors.
Comes ready to hang, you'll just need a hammer :)
What makes our maps different?
~ We use top quality materials for robust, dependable products. No cheap foamboard or cardboard.
~ We design our own map graphics using up-to-date data and provide character and style that you simply can't find elsewhere. No generic mass-produced map posters. This is where Artwork meets Functionality!
~ Our maps are handmade and lovingly designed, manufactured, & shipped out of Columbus, Ohio, USA.
~ Frames? No frame is necessary. Our pin boards include a heavy duty internal frame featuring a 1/4" layer of cork. You can pin and re-pin time and time again.
Not only will you be receiving a cherished piece of artwork that will stand the test of time and provide you with a map on which you can proudly display your life's adventures and conquests, you are investing in a good old fashioned American small business. Started in Ross's (owner/founder) basement in 2013, we pour our heart and soul into making something we are truly proud of so that you can feel confident purchasing and experiencing our products for years to come.
If you aren't 100% satisfied, please Contact Us, and we'll fix the problem!