- Easy to use, one touch face to face collaboration with 720p HD desktop video.
- Exceptional clarity in video and VoIP communications with wideband audio.
- Programmable line and feature keys: 5. Integrated Switch: 10/100/1000.
- Video: 720p HD, H.264 AVC. Display: 5 inch widescreen VGA (800x480 pixel), 24 bit color.
- Designed for use with the Cisco Call Manager system. The system is powered via PoE. An optional AC adapter (purchased separately) can also be used.
Platform: Not Machine Specific
Details: Affordable, High-Quality Desktop HD Video. Deploy mission-critical, high-definition video and comprehensive VoIP communications for your entire organization. The Cisco IP Phone 8865 is affordable, highly secure, easy to use, and integrates with your personal mobile devices. It also provides flexible deployment options: Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options. The Cisco IP Phone 8865 is a great fit for small to large enterprises seeking advanced, high-quality, full-featured VoIP communications and affordable entry into HD video communications. It is ideal for knowledge workers, as well as administrative, managerial, and executive staff. The 8865 is also well suited to shared workspace environments who seek a cost-effective, HD video endpoint experience. Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.