- Industrial design and user experience designed for use with its VGA touchscreen display
- H.264 video support for 2-way standard definition calling with USB support for the Cisco Unified IP Camera
- Choice of 802.11 a/b/g desktop wi-fi connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity and switch port available for a downstream PC
- Embedded Bluetooth radio and 2 USB ports for headsets and the camera, Firmware Support for XML Applications
- POE - Power Over Ethernet (Optional Power adapters Sold Separately) Requires Cisco UC Manager. Does not work with non-Cisco VOIP systems.
Details: The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971 is an executive class collaboration endpoint that provides voice, video, applications and accessories. Highlights include Gigabit Ethernet, Wideband Audio, Color Touchscreen Display, desktop Wi-Fi connectivity along with a new industrial design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability. Camera included for 2-way video conferencing. Intended to be used via Power Over Ethernet (POE) Optional power adapter are sold Separately. Cisco Unified Communications Manager is required. Does not work with non-Cisco VOIP systems.