- Fast 4 in. x 6 in. borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds
- 4800 x 122 color resolution, 600 x 600 black resolution
- High peformance ink cartridges (1 black and 1 multi-color)
- FINE technology and ChromaLife 100+ system
- Auto Photo Fix II software included to adjust and correct photos
- FINE Technology and ChromaLife100 system delivers beautiful, long lasting photos
- Pigment black ink for crisp, sharp text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos
- Collect, combine and edit multiple web pages to print your own layout using -InchEasy-WebPrint EX-Inch
- Use the Auto Photo Fix II software in Easy-PhotoPrint EX to adjust and correct your photos
- Bonus 4-Inch x 6-Inch Photo Paper Included!
Details: Product Description
Sophiticated Look and Feel with a New Compact Design
From the Manufacturer
If you're looking for a product with a sophisticated look and compact design that can print photo lab quality at a great value you need to look no further than the PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer.
What's in the Box?
PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer
Cross Sell Sheet
Important Information Sheet
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
PG-210 Pigment Black
Bonus Paper (PP-201, 5 Sheets)
Disclaimers 1. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
2. Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista or XP only. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
3. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer. Copy speed is measured after the first page is ejected. Output speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
6. System requirements vary by application.
7. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
8. Specifications are subject to change. All printer output and viewscreen images are simulated.