- Designed for small and medium-size businesses, the imageCLASS MF741CdwB Multifunction Color Laser Printer from Canon is a powerful unit designed to increase your productivity with printing, scanning, and copying.
- Using color laser technology with an impressive print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, this printer features a paper cassette that holds 250 sheets of 20 lb bond paper. First print out time is approximately 7.5 seconds, and once printing the MF741CdwB has an impressive print speed of 28 ppm for 8.5 x 11" paper and 22.9 ppm for 8.5 x 14" paper. Copy speeds are excellent as well, with a copy speed of 28 ppm for letter-sized documents and 22.9 ppm for legal-sized documents.
- Two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet reduces paper consumption, and by using a combination of new fusing technologies with low-melting-point toner, Canon minimizes power requirements, which lowers energy consumption. The all-in-one unit features a scan and copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for detailed scans and clear copies, and scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF.
- A 5" color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks. Various mobile printing solutions are made possible with the Canon Print Business app, and the unit is also compatible with Apple's AirPrint technology on select iOS devices. For Android users, the printer supports the similar Mopria Print Service, and for Chrome-based users the printer is compatible with Google Cloud Print.
- What's in the Box: Canon imageCLASS MF741CdwB Multifunction Color Laser Printer; Cartridge 055 CMY Starter, Cartridge 055 Black Standard; Power Cord; User Software DVD-ROM; Owner's manual.
Details: Designed for small and medium-size businesses, the Canon Colour imageCLASS MF741CdwB offers feature-rich capabilities with high-quality imaging and minimal maintenance. Print, scan, and copy capabilities help you accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine.
5" intuitive colour touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
Create Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to compatible mobile device(s) without the need for an external router.
Quality and Reliability
Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning.
Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a simplex document feeder.
Designed for small print jobs with first-print time as fast as 7.5 seconds.
High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet helps to reduce paper consumption.
Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in.
A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and therefore uses less energy.
Encourages environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.