Brand: Bush Business Furniture
- Adjustable chair Height easily climbs from a low of 43. 6 inches to a high of 46. 7 inches
- Contoured armrests are ergonomically designed and feature soft padding for maximum comfort
- Adjustable chair tilt and Tension Set the rate and ease of recline
- Tilt Lock sets the chair in an upright position
- Durable bonded Leather upholstery with lumbar support provides ergonomic comfort for the lower Back
Details: A commercial quality design with straightforward professional style makes the Bush Business Furniture Stanton plus high back leather executive Office chair a perfect choice for any workspace. Cushioned Black Bonded Leather upholstery on the seat and back offers exceptional comfort with a sophisticated look that fits anywhere From an executive office to your own private study. The high back design limits strain on the upper back, shoulders and neck to reduce fatigue during a long workday. Other ergonomic features include a waterfall style seat edge that helps circulation by taking pressure off the back of the legs and contoured armrests with soft cushioning for maximum comfort. A knob underneath the seat turns to set the amount of tension felt when leaning back, and a convenient Lever instantly adjusts the Height to accommodate taller or shorter users. Five dual-wheeled casters allow the computer chair to roll freely throughout your workspace while 360 degree swivel control gives full range of motion. The heavy duty Nylon Base promises to withstand years of use With a weight capacity of 275 pounds. This commercial-grade executive desk chair is tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance and is backed by the Bush Business Furniture 5 year manufacturer's .