Brand: Bush Business Furniture
- Adjustable chair height easily climbs from a low of 45.5 inches to a high of 49 inches
- 4 way adjustable armrests: height, width, depth and angle adapt to your needs
- Adjustable 2:1 synchro tilt allows the backrest to recline at twice the degree of the seat
- Tilt lock sets the chair in an upright position
- Cushioned bonded leather upholstery with lumbar back support offers comfort with professional style
Details: Make a professional statement in your workplace with the Bush Business Furniture Metropolis High Back Leather Executive Office Chair. Cushioned black bonded leather upholstery and attractive chrome accents present a sophisticated style that works well in a private office or board room. This computer chair features a 2:1 synchro tilt mechanism that allows the back to recline at twice the rate of the seat, so users are able to lean back and relax with confidence. The amount of tension felt during recline can be customized by turning a knob underneath the seat, and a convenient lever instantly adjusts the chair's height to accommodate taller or shorter users. The height, width, depth and angle of the armrests can also be quickly adjusted to meet individual preferences. The ergonomic high back design limits strain on the upper back, shoulders and neck for long-lasting comfort during a full workday. Five dual-wheeled casters allow the chair to roll freely throughout your workspace while 360 degree swivel control provides full range of motion. Along with offering a stylish complement to the black leather, the chrome steel base gives the desk chair the structural strength to withstand years of use and allows it to support up to 275 pounds. The commercial-grade High Back Leather Executive Office Chair is tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance and is backed by the Bush Business Furniture 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.