- Simple to connect: Choose from built in wireless or connect locally to a single PC or Mac via USB interface. MFCJ491DW offers easy to set up wireless networking
- Mobile printing: Print wirelessly from mobile devices(1) using Air Print, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Mopria and Wi Fi Direct
- Cloud connectivity: Scan to popular Cloud services directly from the printer including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, One Drive and more(2)
- Versatile paper handling: Automatic document feeder and up to 100 sheet capacity paper tray for letter/legal size paper for flexible printing
- For use with brother genuine inks: LC3011BK, LC3011C, LC3011M, LC3011Y, LC3013BK, LC3013C, LC3013M, LC3013Y
- Amazon dash replenishment enabled: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the ink level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
Details: The Brother Work Smart Series MFCJ491DW all in one color inkjet printer is easy to connect, compact, economical and loaded with features and functionality that make it essentially the perfect printer for your home, home office or dorm room. This wireless color inkjet all in one printer delivers high quality, reliable printing, copying, scanning and faxing in a desk friendly footprint to fit just about anywhere. The MFC J491DW offers automatic duplex (two sided) printing that helps save paper. The MFC J491DW delivers wireless mobile printing that lets you print from your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet(1). Use the automatic document feeder and 100 sheet capacity paper tray for generous output without constant monitoring or refilling. Cloud connectivity lets you scan to popular cloud services directly from the printer including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote and more(2). You can also easily capture and convert documents using Brother Cloud Apps(3). Ink replacement is a snap with separate ink cartridges that easily pop in and out. High yield replacement cartridges help you save with every printed page. The 1.8” color display lets you easily navigate onscreen menus to simplify workflows. Includes a one year limited warranty and free online, call or live chat support for the life of the printer. (1)Requires connection to a wireless network. (2)Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service. (3)Requires internet connection. (4)Reprinted from pcmagSUNIL with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, All Rights Reserved. (5)Based on ISO/IEC 24734 (after first set of ISO test pages). For more details, visit manufacturer’s website. (6)The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.