- UP TO ONE-YEAR OF INK IN-BOX: The Brother MFCJ5945DW Investment Tank color inkjet all-in-one printer provides up to one-year of ink.
- REVOLUTIONARY INKVESTMENT TANK INK SYSTEM: Brother reengineered its ink cartridges to hold more ink and created an internal ink storage tank.
- PRINT WITH CONFIDENCE USING PAGE GAUGE: Help take the guesswork out of when to replace ink by using the intelligent Brother Page Gauge.
- VERSATILE PAPER HANDLING: Two paper trays with 500-sheet total capacity for up to 11"x17" ledger size documents plus an up to100-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Dash Replenishment enabled: upon activation, Dash Replenishment measures the ink level and orders more from when it’s low.
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE INKS: LC30373PKS, LC3037BK, LC3037C, LC3037M, LC3037Y, LC3039BK, LC3039C, LC3039M, LC3039Y.
Platform: Windows 7
Details: "The Brother MFC-J5945DW investment Tank color inkjet all-in-one printer delivers reliable performance, enhanced productivity and professional results - ideal for small businesses and home offices. The MFCJ5945DW features high-capacity investment Tank cartridges and an internal ink storage tank to deliver uninterrupted printing for up to 1-year(1) without needing to purchase ink. With investment Tank, there's no sweating over the printer running out of ink - just the features, convenience and affordability you need. brother investment Tank color inkjet all-in-one printers use familiar cartridges that hold more ink to help minimize cartridge Replacement. Investment Tank all-in-ones use the Brother intelligent page Gauge), that monitors the amount of ink used and the amount remaining to help eliminate running out of ink in the middle of an important Print job. Remaining page counts are displayed so you can print with confidence and without interruption. (1)based on average monthly print volumes of approximately 300 pages at 60% black pages/ 40% color pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 using 4 cartridges provided in-box. (Require an Internet connection and an account with desired service. (3)Page gauge is an estimate for informational purposes only. (4)The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4. 4 or later. (Requires wireless network connection. (6) Approximate page yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. (7)Based on average monthly print volumes of approximately 300 pages at 60% black pages/ 40% color pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 using 8 cartridges provided in-box. (8)Based on ISO/IEC 24734 (After first set of ISO test pages). " Interpolated Scan Resolution† (max. dpi) - 19200 x 19200 dpi