- Includes BMP41 Portable Label Printer, Hard Carrying Case, Lanyard, Li-Ion Battery and Charger, M21-750-499 Label Cartridge, and Quick Start Guide
- Handheld label maker capable of creating multi-line labels for clear identification of wires, panels, circuit boards, and any other industrial items
- QWERTY keyboard contains letters A to Z, numbers 0 to 9, and paired with backlit LCD graphics display for easier, more efficient labeling
- Prints text in single color and in different text sizes ranging from 4 point to 103 point
- Label and ribbon ship in self-contained cartridge that requires no calibrating or threading
Details: Contractors, installers, maintenance technicians and panel shops are a few users who will find the BMP41 Label Printer electrical starter kit ideal for their labeling jobs.
To start, this kit features the portable BMP41 printer designed to handle tough falls up to six feet and harsh environments. The ergonomic design and easy-to-use functionality will get you the labels you need, where you need them.
But that?s not all. This kit includes self-laminating labels, repositionable vinyl markers and Permasleeve (heat-shrink) markers perfect for wire and cable id. Durable vinyl tape is also included and provides a versatile labeling option.
BMP41 Label Printer is a registered trademark of Brady Worldwide, Inc.
Shop for the electrical BMP41 Label Printer starter kit.