Masking tape is low adhesive tape, primarily used in the painting industry. The low adhesive allows this tape to easily be removed once a job is complete and leaves no residue or damage behind. It is very easy to tear and comes in a variety of sizes, useful for even the most intricate of jobs.
Blue Painter Masking Tape:
Blue painters tape is designed to protect wood, metal and glass during the painting process. It is water, oil and UV resistant and can withstand paint bleeding, helping to achieve a clean and professional look. Easy to use and tear, this tape can be applied to any surface needing protection before the painting takes place. Once finished, this is easily removable and leaves no residue or damage to where it was applied.
● Unwinds Smoothly.
● Standard 3" core diameter - common size for most tape dispensers.
● High Performance Masking Tape that doesn't Dry Out or Lose it's Holding Power.
● Durable and lightweight.
● Blue Color, Total Thickness: 5.6 Mil.
● Clean Removal for up to 21 Days.
● Able to withstand the "bleed" during painting.
● Commonly used on Drywall, Glass, Hardwood Floors and Wood Trim.
DISCLAIMER: ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.