- White backlit display with 4 row x 24 characters and a dual position flip stand
- Supports 16-line appearances or feature keys with dual LEDs
- Supports up to three 32 button expansion modules (provide access to a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons with 3 contextual soft-keys)
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional 5V local power supply (sold separately)
- Compatible with Avaya IP Office 6.0 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher
Details: The Avaya 1616-I IP Phone multi-pack will include 4 New Avaya 1616-I IP Telephones. The 1616-I is designed for the Navigator user, people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor several line appearances daily. For the Navigator user, the 1616 provides the most one-touch line/feature/speed- dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.