- Switches Component HDTV Video between 8 sources/8 displays. True matrix: any input to any output
- Video Bandwidth of 325Mhz per channel for resolutions up to 1080p
- IR Extender will extend the IR up to 1,000 feet (300m)
- Available functions: Recall, Demo, Memory, Lock. Control by frontpanel, IR remote, or RS232
- Desktop or rack mountable to 19 inch 1RU (rack mount brackets included)
Details: The SB-8802 is a high-performance, true Matrix Routing Switcher for Component Video (YPbPr or RGB) signals without audio. It supports full HD resolutions up to 1080p. It has 8 individual Component Video inputs with 8 individual Component Video outputs. Because it is a true matrix router, any input may be routed to any output, the same input to all outputs, or any combination. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around video input and output cables.
The SB-8802 is the ideal solution for taking the signal from Component Video sources, such as Blu-Ray players, video game consoles, VCRs, camcorders, DVD Players, Cable/Satellite Receivers, etc. and routing them to Component Video destination devices, such as projectors or HDTVs.
Control is available through manual front panel pushbuttons, the included Infrared (IR) Remote Control, or RS-232 control by computer. The SB-8802 includes Windows based GUI switching program at no additional charge. There are also 8 memory locations to store preset matrices.