- Outstanding abrasion resistance so will outwear many types of PTFE and other materials in sliding applications.
- Liner makes it ideal for fabricating or die-cutting into various lengths and shapes.
- UHMW polyethylene is a thermoplastic that has a unique combination of properties which make it ideal for many tough impact wear or sliding applications.
- Thick caliper UHMW polyethylene tape for extended service life as a protective surface against extreme wear.
- Sound damping for high energy absorption capacity helps reduce noise levels in machinery and equipment.
Details: Adhesion to Steel 26 oz/in, Tape Brand 3M, Common Industry Aerospace, Automotive, Aviation, General Maintenance & Repair, Indoor Only, Imperial Tape Length 5 yd, Imperial Tape WxL 3 in x 5 yd, Maximum Tape Performance Temperature 225 Degrees F, Minimum Tape Performance Temperature -30 Degrees F, Tape Adhesive Format Single-Sided, Continuous Roll, Series 5423