- New Automatic Registration Mark Sensor (ARMS) for contour cutting function
- New Vacuum Hold Down - Improved media grip
- True USB sends files directly to the cutter from Adobe software and other
- Carriage with 4 wheels. All metal moving parts
- Servo motor for quiet and accurate performance, and more features
Details: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC (Mac Users: USCutter Website Offers Alternative with SCAL Pro Software)
28" USCutter TITAN 3 Vinyl Cutter with Automatic Registration Mark Sensor (ARMS) Contour Cutting
TITAN 3 is a high quality and affordable choice for professional sign makers and do-it yourself vinyl cutting enthusiasts. It cuts a max cut length of 300 inches. With it's variable speed and cutting force, the TITAN 3 is perfectly suited for cutting a variety of material including adhesive vinyl, window film, hard paperboard, sandblast stencil, paint mask material, and much more.
Contour Cutting with ARMS
- The TITAN 3 comes equipped with ARMS for contour cutting (cutting prints). The ARMS system involves an optical eye which locates pre-printed registration marks which are printed around a printed graphic. Contour cutting is an essential feature for anyone looking to cut out printed designs and can be paired easily with nearly any type of printing including solvent and dye sublimation printing.
Vacuum Hold Down
- TITAN 3 is equipped with Vacuum Hold Down holes along the cutting strip. The Vacuum Hold Down feature provides extra grip and stability to the material being cut and is especially valuable for lightweight materials.
VinylMaster Cut Contour Cut Software (for PC users)
- VinylMaster Cut is dedicated vinyl cutting software designed specifically for making vinyl signage. VinylMaster Cut allows you to produce a wide range of vinyl lettering, pinstriping, and general signage, and comes with a suite of text, curve, and object tools. Take your creative vision from your mind to ready to cut computer image file with an easily customizable and intuitive interface. Fonts are vectorized and ready to cut immediately. Edit images, draw shapes, customize text, modify signs, create logos, and so much more.