- The Most Popular Material for New And Reroof Low Slope Roofing Applications
- Outstanding Durability And Low Life Cycle Cost Means Excellent Value
- Perfect for Do-It-Yourself Homeowners or Roofing Contractors
- Flexible Material Allows Design Versitility and Easy Installation
- Easily Contours to Unusual Roof Shapes: IF USING FOR A DECK OR ROOF, MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EXTRA LINER THAN AN EXACT SIZE SO YOU CAN WRAP AROUND THE DECK. GETTING AN EXACT SIZE WILL NOT BE SUFFICIENT TO COVER THE DECK OR ROOF CORRECTLY. Ships via LTL Truck Freight - Lift-Gate Service is NOT included. Accurate phone number required for carrier to schedule delivery.
Details: SUPERIOR ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE AND LONGEVITY Based on a high-performance synthetic rubber compound, RubberGard EPDM membrane exhibits outstanding Resistance to UV radiation, ozone and weathering on rooftop installations. RubberGard EPDM provides excellent low temperature properties and longer service life. ENVIRONMENTALLY AWARE Membrane is recyclable in many situations, the system's thermal performance may reduce energy consumption. RUBBERGARD EPDM SYSTEM OPTIONS Available attachments include: Fully Adhered, Ballasted and Mechanically Attached. CAN BE APPLIED ANYTIME YEAR-ROUND TRUST FIRESTONE Contractors, building owners, architects and specifiers have trusted Firestone building Products for superior commercial roofing systems for nearly 30 years. With billions of square feet installed globally, and with a commitment to "green" initiatives, Firestone has become the preferred supplier of roofing systems throughout the world.