- Our Number 1 Selling Chair
- Live Back technology that allows the back of the chair to mimic the movements of the spine
- Arms telescope in and out, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you can find a natural position that comfortably supports your needs
- Designed with the planet in mind and is up to 98% recyclable by weight and made of up to 30% recycled content
- Weight tested up to 300 pounds with no loss of performance
Details: The streamlined, stylish contour of the Steelcase Leap chair is just the beginning. The Leap is the first chair that actually changes shape to support your movements! With its Live Back technology, it moves dynamically as your back moves, mimicking the movement of your spine; the arms of the chair move in and out, forward and back; the seat glides forward so you can recline without leaving your vision and reach zone, and stay oriented to your work. Even when leaning forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure on the back of the legs. In short, the Leap chair's ergonomic advances allow you to work comfortably, and more productively, in a proven healthy manner for extended periods of time.