Brand: Star Micronics
- High-speed printing of 43 receipts per minute (250mm/s) with easy to setup Ethernet (LAN) connection with included cable; Includes an Error Reporting Feature and Real Time Status alerts
- Includes PromoPRNT promotion printing service allowing you to automatically create printed promotions in addition to receipts
- "Drop-In and Print" clamshell design allows for fast and easy paper loading; patented "De-Curl" function always delivers a flat receipt
- futurePRNT Software allows you to customize receipts to keep customers coming back time and time again with professional graphics (logos, coupons), word-triggered advertising, and more
- The small footprint and embedded power supply saves precious counter space
Details: This printer is ideal for any Point of Sale application! The Star Micronics TSP143LAN, part of the TSP100III series, is the new standard for Ethernet POS printer solutions. Easily connect the TSP143IIILAN to your network, for advantages in Distance, Connectivity, Communication, Reliability, and Mobility. Star Micronics has also added an additional USB type A connector for one convenient power source for your tablet or mobile device. It has a print speed of 43 Receipts per Minute, with a small footprint that saves precious counter space. The special "Drop-In and Print" clamshell design allows for fast and easy paper loading, and its patented "De-Curl" function always delivers a flat receipt - even at the end of the roll. The TSP143IIILAN printer includes an "Error Reporting Feature" which indicates if there has been a lost network connection. The "ready" button not only tells you that the printer is on, but also if it has paper and is operating correctly. The TSP143IIILAN features Real Time Status alerts for the cover being open or paper being out, and any PC on the network will be able to see the status of the printer. With its powerful futurePRNT Windows software, you can enhance your receipts to add graphics (logos and coupons), print multiple copies, use the text processing function to replace printed information, trigger a coupon, and much, much more. The TSP143IIILAN also comes with Star Cloud Services capability (SCS) free of charge. AllReceipts, one of Star Cloud Services, is a cloud-based digital receipt solution and a great way for customers to keep track of receipts on their mobile devices. SCS offers multiple cloud based applications all available from the comfort of your browser. The service allows you to manage your devices, engage with customers, create promotions, and receive customer surveys. With included internal power supply, power cables, complete mounting kits, and paper roll, the TSP143IIILAN is the perfect printer for any POS bundle.