- Kit includes Barcode Scanner, Cradle, Power Supply, RS232 Cable and USB Cable
- Superior scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from every transaction.
- Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops, the scanner brings class-leading durability and reliability to any environment.
- The scanner is optimized for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
Details: The Honeywell Xenon XP 1952G-HD (High Density) barcode scanner deliver premium performance and class-leading durability for improved employee productivity and maximum uptime – leading to a lower TCO. The Xenon XP 1952G-HD offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes.
Designed for stores that need high-accuracy scanning, even from a distance, the Xenon XP 1952G-HD scanner reduces strain on the associate – decreasing the need to bend to reach barcodes on the bottom shelf or bottom of the basket. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP41 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1952G-HD scanner delivers class-leading durability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership.
Model: Xenon 1952G-HD
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 48°; Vertical: 30°
Radio/Range: 2.4 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v4.2; Class2: 10 m (33 ft) line of sight
Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code, and OCR symbologies
Scanner Dimensions: 99 mm x 64 mm x 165 mm (3.9in x 2.5in x 6.5in)
Scanner Weight:220 g (7.8 oz)
Expected Hours of Operation:14 hours
Expected Charge Time:4.5 hours
Operating Temp:0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Drop:Designed to withstand 50 1.8 m (6′) drops to concrete
Warranty:3 year factory warranty (Note: battery warranty is 1 year)
One Barcode Scanner
One Charge and Communication Base
One Power Supply
One RS232 Cable
One USB Cable